Thursday, October 11, 2007

U.S. Promotes war, violence and an Iraqi theocracy

This article is missing. My apologies. I must have written something about this topic but the article is no longer available. Back in that time frame I did write some blurbs about other people's war articles which you may find interesting, and they are posted above (at http://warviews.blogspot.com/ )

I will see if I can find what happened to this article but I am afraid it has been lost or perhaps deleted intentionally if I found that my information was not accurate. Again, my apologies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this article short and hard to argue with.

I would have liked it to be a bit more informative though. I got here from a search engine, and was hoping to find something to read -- besides just a title with no visible article.

Hope you'll get around to adding some text some day, to make it worth looking at. I'll check back next year. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for responding to my previous comment above, and explaining.

I DO like the "Iraq Death Count" on this page! I also like the Links to Chomsky, Information ClearingHouse, etc.

I'll check out the rest of your Blog too.

Thanks for taking the time to express your views and educate the public. I, for one, appreciate your efforts.

All the best in your endeavors!